>

vendredi 25 mars 2005

good girl

Funny, Natasha, I wrote the draft of this post just before I saw your dog story.
Apparently we both had a dog day afternoon...

Today, we went with Good Girl on Mont-Royal. But who is Goog girl, you're probably wandering... Good Girl is Alexandra's dog. It's a -miniature- teckel. Its real name is Colombine, because it's an Arlequin, and it's too complicate to explain all the story between Arlequin and Colombine, but only know : there is a logical explanation. It was a great walk. We stopped at ALL the dogs, it was a huge dog party on Mont-Royal this afternoon. When we crossed a Danois, Loïc-Antoine started to Mooooooohhhh at him, I had to explain it wasn't a cow, I think he didn't believe me. I didn't insist, I told him it was, in fact, so close to a veal... so, almost right...
By the way home, we crossed another -miniature- Arlequin teckel, Wayne, a gray and black Arlequin. Party again. Suddenly, a huge St-Bernard arrived (the one who is always in front of Le Placard) and I said to its owner : "Finally, we have real dog, c'est pas trop tôt...coooool!" Loïc-Antoine was totaly amused by the monster : il tirait sa queue, mettait ses doigts dans ses yeux, cherchait ses dents, tirait ses poils en lui disant des "doux, doux, doux"... quel mensonge !

I think he loves Good girl, Colombine. When Alexandra told him Colombine was too tired to play again with him, he went in his room and pick up a blanket for its dodo.

And If you are wandering why I write this post in english...
Sometimes Alexandra talks to her dog in english. I don't know why and I'm to shy to ask. This is ridiculus, I know, she is my best friend and the oldest (over than 17 years, I just realised). So, if you read this post Alexandra : "Why do you sometimes talk to your dog in english ?"

""